Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Blendabilities are finally here :)

Well folks I'm having a little time to myself at the moment, so thought I might do a blog post or two of projects I've been working on.  Blendabilities is a brand new product released by Stampin' Up! yesterday in their new 2014-2015 catalogue. Below are a few projects I have made with them. If you are looking to purchase anything or join Stampin' Up! so you too can receive all the awesome benefits, please contact me anytime :). now on with the projects xxx


Producs Used
Bloom With Hope (11 stamps) this is a new hostess set
Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Basic Rhinestones
Decorative Label punch 
Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
Old Olive Blendabilities for stems

Producs Used
I Like You Stamp set (6 stamps) this is a new hostess set too
A Round Array (8 stamps)
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
Old Olive Blendabilities for leaves
Basic Pearls


This frame was something I wanted to make as soon as I saw the Blended Bloom stamp set at the 2014 Convention. I absolutely loved it, and could see it in my mind, I love how it has turned out. I stamped the flower image five times with momento ink and coloured it with the blendabilities. I then fussy cut layers out of each image and layered them using dimensionals. The script background stamp is no longer current but the Dictionary stamp would work just as well and is still available to order. The DSP is also retired as of yesterday, however we have a brand new Typeset DSP that is just gorgeous.  Also the Crochet Ribbon has been retired now too but in place of that they have a new one called Venetian Crochet Trim which is exquisite.  The gold dots down the side and in the center of the flower are done using the gold dazzling details.  I love love love this and hope you do too :).  

Producs Used
Blended Bloom (1 stamp)
Kinda Eclectic (6 stamps)
Feel Goods (5 stamps)
Dictionary Background Stamp (suggested replacement)
Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities
Whisper White Cardstock
Old Olive Ink
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Gold Glitz Dazzling Details
Venetian Crochet Trim (suggested replacement)
Typeset DSP (suggested replacement)
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon

Blendabilities are on page 212 of the new catty just click on the icon above.

Hope to see you again soon xxx

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your creations Tamie, the colours are so striking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the reds, so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation. I love that flower all layered up and coloured in such elegant bold colours. Just beautiful. Happy colouring.
    Cheers, Sue Madex

    ReplyDelete