Sunday, 26 October 2014

Naughty Not Stampin' Up! :-/

Ok so I never use non Stampin' Up normally but I bought this stamp in a bag of assorted stamps ages ago for my kids to play with, and I just love I!. I say my saving grace here is that I used Blendabilities and a SU! sentiment lol. 

Not much to talk about here as it's not SU! but it is stamped on Whisper White card, cut to be a card front.  I used the Essentials Pierce Pack To pierce a border on the Whisper White card base, I then went over each hole with the small end of the marker to get the coloured dots. Once I stamped the sentiment I then put the pierce plate on the card underneath and put the marker through to make a little underline for the sentiment.

Anyways I hope you love it as much as I do.
 
I am trying to make my blog posts more regular so I hope to see your comments more often.  If you ever see anything you want to know more about, or want more products or even want to join the fabulous Stampin' Up! community be sure to contact me.
Alternatively if there is ever a project you see on mine or anyone elses blog that you want to give a go but can't work it out I'm happy for you to make requests and I'll see if I can nut it out for you. Enjoy your week... Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment