Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Octobers Blog I Missed

So every month since it started among the crazy crafters I have been involved in the Blog Hop.  This month just wasn't doable :-( so I thought I would do it anyways without the links to everyone, seeing though I had already picked the project that I wanted to case.

So the project I had chosen is this one. I don't generally case so I was really excited to get out of my comfort zone
 
Mine is sort of the same lol, but true to me of late, I kind of couldn't find this stamp set, even though I had only bought this particular set in my last order.  I did it in Purple because I could, so used the Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities and Old Olive Ink.  Top Note was the Die I used, I ran a Wisteria Wonder Stampin Write Marker around the inside of the cutout. I fussycut the flowers from the Secret Garden Stamp Set for the smaller ones and used the framelits for the big one and for the leaves. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds for the centre of the flowers.  I embellished with some Basic Rhinestones. I stamped some flowers on the Whisper White base card and coloured them with the aqua painter. I then stamped the sentiment layered on the die cut out and the flowers and ribbon etc.


Sorry for the bad photos, the lighting was really weird today (these were taken outside).
Well I hope you like it, I will try to case this properly when I find my stamp set lol.  Be sure to come back on the second to see the next chapter in the monthly blog hop on the 2nd of November :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment