Sunday, 2 November 2014

Crazy Crafters November Blog Hop

Welcome to the November Crazy Crafters Blog Hop.  Have a look around, I hope you find mine and everyone else's projects inspiring and helpful.

This months theme is Favourite Stamp Set. Well my Favourite has been the same for some time now.  I love Gorgeous Grunge...!!!! Why you ask? Mainly because I love country/gritty/vintage so this set works well for that. I also love it because its so versatile.  I have used it for three different styles today to show you my opinion of why it is awesome.

First up I used three of the stamps out of the set to make boy cards.  Very simple and very fun. Punch used was the 2 3/8th circle scallop punch and I fussy cut the rest. Sentiment was stamped in Sassy Salutations, and used the Boys will be Boys stamp set for the parachute guy.  Colours I used were Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point on a Whisper White Card base.


Next I did a whole bunch of cards using the Brights Colour Collection on Whisper White Cardstock.  I went simple and clean here to show just how little you need to do to make a beautiful card in no time. This time I only used two different stamps out of the set and also used the Papillion Potpurri. I used the Elegant Butterfly Punch to cut out the butterflies added rhinestones and used my Good Greetings Stamp Set for the sentiments.


Now saving my favourite for last yet still amazingly simple.... I used several stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set Layered in Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and the Encore! Gold Metallic Ink. I very gently sponged the whole Very Vanilla card with Crumb Cake to make it look a little more gritty.  I stamped a little butterfly from the Papillion Potpurri, used the coordinating punch. Then punched out a 1 1/4" scalloped circle and grunged it up a bit with the sponge I had already used in this project. I layered the butterfly on top naturally.  I also used the Venetian Trim to tie a bow around several loops of the gold metallic bakers twine. I adhered the ribbon and twine to the card with our Tombow and then the layered two punchies were stuck to the ribbon with the tombow too. Lastly I stamped my sentiment in the Gold Metallic Ink with a stamp out of the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set.

Well I hope you had fun looking at my projects be sure to do the whole loop of our talented teams blogs, you can do this by hitting the next blog button on each blog :)
Look forward to hearing any comments good or bad you might have, Cheers till next time


5 comments:

  1. Totally covet that stamp set! Next order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterflies in different colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that set of cards with Gorgeous Grunge. Gorgeous with the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete