Sunday, 7 December 2014

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!


There is so much going on with Stampin' Up! right now.  I'm so excited I don't know which is the most exciting.  So to start I guess I will put up this link


Look at all those discounted products!!!!!  So excited that everyone is given the opportunity to grab these products at such great prices.
 
Next eeks, we had a live catalogue launch this week.  It showed us some of the products that are going to be available in the new seasonal catalogue.  OMGoodness is not a big enough exclamation at this point!  Let me tell you you will not be disappointed to see what's in the new catty.
 
AND.... we got to see some of the products in the new SAB (Sale-A-Bration) catty and I can tell you I AM IN LOVE!!!!! With one stamp in particular!!! And do I love being a Demo??? Heck yes because we have got to do pre-order so I have one of these stamps coming in the mail as I type this.  Yahoo!!!  So stay tuned and I will be posting pics of projects using this stamp and all of the other goodies that I have bought as soon as I can get my hands on them.
 
I have got to see the whole of the SAB and the new Occasions Catalogue now and they are both full of awesome products and there is definitely something there for everyone.  No matter if you love elegant simple or pun there is something there for everyone.  The new catalogues launch January 6th.  I can't wait for you all to see it, and order lots of goodies so you can create to your hearts content :) be sure to stay tuned for more information as time draws closer.
 
Chat again soon Tamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment