Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Sneak peek of the New Occasions Catalogue 3

So number three in the sneak peek is Butterfly Basics which you can buy as a bundle January 6th with the Butterfly Thinlits.  I am so going to have this set as a favourite it's beautiful. 

This card I did in Very Vanilla card stock, I stamped the flower in Soft Suede and colored it in with my Chocolate Chip blendabilities. I roughly tore around it the distressed it and used Soft Suede sponging, I used the same technique with all the other layers.  The next layer I stamped the little honeycomb stamp with the Gold ink and then stamped the little New York stamp on in Soft Suede.  I stamped the sentiment in the Gold ink also and used the same little stamp just to give it a little something.  
                                  
  
I cut the medium butterfly from the Butterfly Thinlits out of Gold card stock, I used Glue Dots to stick it down and the as promised in earlier posts I got my silver basic rhinestones (which don't match right...) and dipped them in the Gold ink and then covered them with Crystal Effects so the gold wouldn't rub off and so it looked as it does.  
                                   
       
Well I hope this gave you some inspiration.  Remember if you want anything you see in my blog contact me of visit my online store.  Please remember though that the items that you see in the sneak peek are not available until January 6th 2015.

Until next time happy crafting Tamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment