Sunday, 21 December 2014

Sneak peek of new occasions catty part 2

Next up in my most favourite in the new occasions catty and S.A.B. catalogue due to be released January 6th 2015 is the Lotus Blossom Stamp set in the S.A.B. catalogue (this means you can get it free from the 6th of January, ASK ME HOW :-) )


This is a three step Stamp and it is sooooo beautiful!! I am just learning how to use it (I am blonde remember) and did it on Whisper White with Melon Mambo with a layer of Melon Mambo cardstock in between.  I wanted it to be super simple and clean so didn't get into embossing etc here, however i did add a little Crystal Effects on the petals in places to highlight a bit.  Who uses Crystal Effects on their cards?  I never used to but now Ive tried using it (to seal in glitter on a creative exploration {crafting mistake} oops) I LOVE it! I never saw the fuss... boy I was wrong.  The Thank You sentiment is out of the Lotus Blossom stamp set.

 
This one the sentiment is out of Simply Wonderful another new S.A.B. freebie starting Jan 6 (yes you can get more than one thing from the S.A.B. catalogue yippie :-) the two cards respectively were finished off with Basic Rhinestones and Melon Mambo Taffeta Ribbon.
 
I hope you found a little inspiration from these and that you love the set as much as I do.  Remember if you want to get any of these things free be sure to get in touch with me and I will let you know how to make it happen.  Until next time happy crafting Tamie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment