Saturday, 7 March 2015

Crazy crafters march 2015 blog hop

   
           
Welcome to the crazy crafters march blog hop. This month we are featuring the new sale-a-bration products. If you have got to me in the order of the blog hop you will have come through from our fab leader Kylie, if not never fear we all have a next blog button and that will take you through the whole list of participants back to me :). Mine is something nice and simple this month, I hope you like it. 

                                
I used crumb cake card stock for the base and whisper white to stamp on. I punched out some crumb cake with the scalloped border bunch, I rubbed over it with the versamark ink pad. I stamped the flowers and butterfly using the new Nature's Perfection Stamp Set. And the sentiment I cannot think of for the life of me which set it is out of. So I will get back to you what it is (mummy brain happening here). Then I embellished with some of the Mossy Meadow Thick Bakers Twine, also from the new sab brochure. So hopefully I have done something a little different to give you inspiration, if not I'm sure our gorgeous Em will have made something spectacular. Please be sure to leave comments as we all love feed back. So until next month happy crafting. Xxx


Next up on the blog is Em

                                          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment