Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Creative Blog Hop



Happy 7th of April, I was invited to take part in this hop last night but given it was my baby's 7th birthday and that I have been crook for days I haven't got to my post until now.

 I was nominated by my gorgeous and uber talented friend Angela at Angs Crafty Cards

Well today I am involved in a different kind of blog hop to what I normally do, this one each person nominates who the next person will be to carry the baton and share their creativity.  I would like to nominate the third of us triplets (nope we aren't really but I've decided I can choose my family).  So I am nominating my beautiful friend Michelle at Hello Day Cards to carry on the hop.  At the end of my post you will find a link to her blog :).


So since I was only nominated last night and am feeling just so special at the moment I decided to make myself a card (yep I'm a bit odd lol), This is a stamp that I had not yet inked up so thought this would be a great opportunity to use it. 

The stamp set I used is Reason to Smile.  I inked it using all different stamp-n-write colours to my fancy.  I layered it up using whisper white card stock and perfect plum cardstock and embellished it with some pumpkin pie cotton ribbon.  Although I made this card for me I am not going to write in it and give it to myself so I tried to make it so it made me happy to look at it but also be suitable for either gender if someone needs a little pick me up.
 
I hope you like it, be sure to leave a comment as I love to hear from other crafters and will reply when next at my computer.
Tamie xx
 
http://hellodaycards.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments: