Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Inspire, Create, Share -Convention




Welcome to my post, and thank you for joining us on this hop. This hop is all about our Inspire Create Share Convention, which has just recently been held on the fabulous Gold Coast, and was the first time we have had a worldwide (demonstrator) release of a catalogue. So exciting and soooo many exquisite new sets and products being released very soon (June 2).  This months hop has been hosted by our fearless leader Kylie Bertucci.  If you have got to my post through the line up correctly you will have come to my blog from our amazing Sue at Nigh Night Birdie (who made my favourite swap I got, don't tell Shannean or Louise that though (; ....)

I stayed with one of my very special friends I have made through Stampin' Up!, the view was great but nowhere near as awesome as the company.  The convention was full of so many great ideas and even more talented people!  One of the ladies in our group (Petra) was even a demonstrator in one of the demo booths. This was her display board.

 
We received some wonderful free products, some of which I have used below, but for now I want to give you a little sneak peek of my favourite dsp. It is very much 'my style' so can see me buying a lot of this paper. We also got some make and take packets but as yet I have not fit in making those as I much rather spend my time at convention chatting with the lovely people.
 

We also have A LOT of bundles in this catalogue so I am excited about buying many of those. One of those bundles coincidently is my favourite stamp set and possibly between the two my fave product in the catty, it's hard to say though because I have so many favourites. 

 
Now what is convention without the awards night and after party. I managed to get a photo from the photo booth with some gorgeous ladies that feel like sisters and luckily have the same sense of humour as myself.  From left to right is Vicki, Michelle, Angela and myself.  Please note if I don't make another blog post one of these ladies have buried me as I have not yet asked permission to use it hehehe. But I'm sure you will agree we all look faboo.

 
Well I hope you have enjoyed sharing a few of my favourite bits of convention.  Be sure to hop on the the next crazy crafters blog, which is our beautiful Michelle at Hello Day Cards as I'm sure she has a lot more exciting events from convention to show you. 

http://hellodaycards.blogspot.com/2015/05/crazy-crafters-convention-blog-hop.html

Until next time Happy Crafting xx Tam
 



2 comments:

  1. Loved your highlights Tamie! Awesome. Glad you had so much fun. Shannean and Louise are not going to be happy. They have some serious competition now. ;-) Can't wait to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kylie. and thanks for the compliment, I think I still have a lot of personal and creative development to reach their level of awesome, buy I am on the journey ;) xx

    ReplyDelete