Saturday, 6 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic

So Today it was brought to my attention that there is not enough samples made up with the new stamp set that only became available for purchase on June 2 (I know, I'm still impatiently waiting for my box of new goodies!), that set being Awesomely Artistic... Last post I used it for my second card and a lovely lady posted a pic of it on a news feed that I am not a part of but a friend of mine is and she showed it to me,  so.... Beth Hein-Wilhelm thank you so much for your praise and here is a few cards made up today especially for you :).  When I had my craft day with Michelle I made sure I ha a sheet of stamped images to go home with but hadn't got around to playing with them yet, so thank you for the motivation. 

I won't go into a lot of detail of what I have used for each card, however if you want to know more you are free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I am able :)

 
So this one I used the Awesomely Artistic flower, and the sentiment came from the Something to Say stamp set, the colours used were So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi.  I used linen thread, burlap ribbon and basic pearls (the ones that all stick together) to embellish this card.


 
Again this time I used the Awesomely Artistic set, I do apologise that I used retired DSP but alas my box with the new colour packs in are not here yet, and dang the Queens Birthday because I have to wait until Tuesday now lol.  The colours used in this set are Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake DSP.  I don't know if everyone is in love with this dragonfly as much as I am, but jinkeys it's awesome!!!
 
 
This card is a little different as I had run out of stamped images of the flower (everyone say awwww), so I did something a little different... I used the leaves, texture stamp, dragonfly and little disc stamped images from the Awesomely Artistic set, but obviously that wasn't enough so I added  some splatter stamping to the card front in Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake with stamp from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set then layered it all up adding the flower and the fern fronds from the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  I used a simple little bit of linen thread to embellish and that's it.
 
So I hope you all liked these, especially you Beth, and I'd love to hear from you all your thoughts on my designs and techniques I use.  If ever you would like a specific style, technique or product used be sure to leave me a comment and I will do my best to get it done :).
 
So until next time folks Happy crafting xx :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Tamie! The first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kylie. Hope you're having a great weekend

    ReplyDelete