Thursday, 18 June 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop June

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters blog hop for June. This month we are excited to show off our favourite Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalog/Catalogue. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - or may have come from the person previous to me in the list below. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Tamie at Tamie Luvs Craft2.


The watercolour Wings Bundle is my favourite thing from the new catty, I have made a super simple card using it today in Melon Mambo ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock.  Be sure to check back in a couple of days as I will showcase this set again with a more complicated card ;).

I added some Melon Mambo Ribbon And used a sentiment out of the same stamp set which I punched out using the tag punch.  I finished it with a little Melon Mambo Candy dot.

Thanks for checking out our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog - Tamie's, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list as you don't want to miss out on seeing one blog and the amazing inspiration.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting xx Tam

17 comments:

  1. Love the colours Tam......and the stamp set.....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this stamp set!! Congrats Tamie on a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Tam, love that stamp set and the colour. Cant wait to see the more complicated card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Tamie. Watercolor Wings is one of my favourites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the butterfly and the sentiment - and what a gorgeous colour to stamp them in, Tamie. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card Tamie. Love clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp set. Going to have to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Tamie. The watercolour butterflies are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that stamp and haven't even gotten it inky yet. Looks great in the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Butterflies... can't wait to play with my stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration for a one layered card design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love this, Tamie. It's totally my kinda card!

    ReplyDelete