Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Oh My Goodness - Free Stamp Sets! Very Exciting!


Oh my Goodness!  This is the most exciting promotion I have seen regarding joining Stampin'Up!® since I have been involved with them! 

So here's the deal... Sign up between now and the 31st of June and You can get an extra 2 FREE STAMP SETS!!!! Yes I am cheering for you all too, there are no obligations - HOBBY DEMONSTRATORS are also very welcome to take advantage of this promotion too.  So what this means for you if you sign up?  Not only will you receive the usual fabulous deal Stampin' Up!® provides in the starter kit of $235 in product for only $169 you will also be able to choose 2 EXTRA STAMP SETS FREE!!!!  So there have been some sets you have been looking at but haven't been able to purchase because they are out of your budget??? Now is the time to get them, there is no price cap on the free stamp sets so you can get the most expensive two on your wish list!!!! Exciting right!  So potentially you could get $350 or more in Stampin' Up!® products in your start up kit for just $169. It's an offer that is too good to refuse, and with no obligations to buy any more product there has never been a better time to join!

 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/tamieholt/
 
So if you have any questions please contact me and I will answer them, or if you want to join again feel free to contact me or click the picture about to Join Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment