Monday, 8 June 2015

Tin of Cards Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

Hi folks!  Thanks for dropping by again :)  Today I am doing a quick blog to showcase a new Project Kit exclusive to Stampin' Up! that I think is very exciting, I mean that's the best part about a new catty is all the new and exciting things on offer for the first time.  So today I am featuring the Tin of Cards Project Kit, although I don't have this yet (yes I know, sad face) I got to see it showcased by the best at convention, so I can assure you it is awesome!!!! Some of the ladies in our team have got theirs and they are showing it off amazingly.  So have a look at the link below and see what you think.  If you would like to purchase this product or any others out of the catalogue don't hesitate to jump on my online store and put in an order.  The first 5 to do so will get a special little surprise from me to say thanks :)  If you want to take advantage of this but don't like using your details online be sure to contact me and I will put the order through for you and have it shipped direct to you.

                      

Now I thought I might make this a bit of a feature and blog about another new product each week, so be sure to drop in and see what the next product focus will be.

Until next time thanks for dropping in and happy stamping xx  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment