Saturday, 6 June 2015

Weekly Deals


Hi all, long time no speak.  Been slack and a bit overwhelmed with life just lately.  But I'm back and intend to make regular posts, so be sure to sign up for email notifications for each post I make, if you don't see anything from me for a day or two give me hoy and tell me to get blogging ;). 

Anyhoo down to business.  Who loves a great deal??? I know right, EVERYONE!!!  So this weeks weekly deals image is below, it gives great specials (each and every Wednesday,  I know I'm late very sorry but I promise I will be good next week and send them out as soon as they come out...) that are very hard to resist!       

So have a look at this weeks deals,  if you see anything you would like to purchase while it is on special let me know or go to my online shop if you are happy to shop online click on my online store and shop away. :)


 
Until next time happy crafting xx  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment