Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Mojo monday 408

Hi everyone, I've been making the Mojo Monday projects for four weeks now and this is only the second one I have blogged, terribly lazy, well not lazy busy busy busy! So I hope you like this project.  Number 408 is tall and skinny, it is not something I normally do as all of my cards are generally the same size, so this was different and cool to do.  
 
I am not a big user of DSP but in this project I have used some, to the effect that I have only used one stamped image and that was for the sentiment. The stamp comes from the Work of Art set, which I absolutely love!  I am slowly learning blender pens but it is still very much trial and error, so if you are having trouble mastering these don't worry you are not alone xx
 
Well until next time stay well and happy crafting xx Tam

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tamie! Love what you have done with that stamp set and this vintage feel that the card has. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kylie, I love this style, I feel it really fits me xx

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely card. Love the bit of lace. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yippie Julie commented on my blog again! Thanks so much for your lovely comment hun xx

      Delete