Saturday, 8 August 2015

Challenges #8 and #256

Good Morning folks! I am finally back at my crafting table today after a bit of a break, I've been off making fences and greenhouses and grassing the yard etc to make it a bit more functional and pretty :). So the first thing I thought I would do on my return was participate in a challenge or two.
 So this post is incorporating two challenges.... Stamp Ink Paper and The Paper Players challenges. The Stamp Ink Paper #8 challenge was a '├Łour Choice'and The Paper Players #256 was 'It's Hip to be Square' So here is my project...  
It is a square card using Melon Mambo and Whisper White with a tiny bit of Blushing Bride and a bit of Dazzling Details Silver Glitter along with a few Basic Rhinestones to finish off the card. 
All stamping was done from the Hostess set Best Thoughts. The butterfly and sentiment were stamped with Melon Mambo but the flower was done with Versamark and Melon Mambo Embossing Powder. I coloured the flower using Blender Pens with Blushing Bride and then did the centres with a little Melon Mambo. I hope you like it
I think this is one of my favorite sets at the moment, i just LOVE colouring in!

Well until next time I hope you all stay well and happy crafting Tam xx Well that was an oops for me, I always forget that the deadlines are for the US and I am in Australia lol. So I didn't get to add it to the lineup for the Paper Players, there's always next week right ;)

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Tamie! Love your butterfly and floral--hopefully you can play along next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much LeAnne. I sure hope to, it was a lot of fun :) xx

      Delete
  2. Very sweet Tamie - You are one busy woman. Awesome to see you blogging and getting into the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie. Yes but trying to find the balance that makes everyone happy, including me :) Loving getting into the challenges it is so much fun!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love this set and great job on fussy cutting that butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along at SIP for Challenge #8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina, thanks for your lovely comment. The pleasure was all mine playing along, I'm hoping to find the time to take part every week xx

      Delete
  4. Welcome back from your break! Love the way you made the butterly look like it was leaping off the gorgeous flower. Thank you for joining us this week at the SIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, it's great to be back. I love butterflies, they are the best lol. Thank you for having me xx

      Delete