Sunday, 9 August 2015

Colour Me... Creative Wisteria Wonder

So this is my first entry in the Colour Me challenge and what a week to join... I LOVE WISTERIA WONDER! Sorry for shouting but you might notice I love Purple lol. I went pretty simple with this card. I stamped the Perfect Peacock stamp with Versamark and embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. I coloured in with Wisteria Wonder ink pad and a Blender Pen in a single coat for the larger part of the feathers and twice over for the 'eye' of them. the sentiment was done in Wisteria Wonder too and it was from the Butterfly Basics stamp set. Finished off with a rhinestone for the dot one the I.
can you spot what else I added to the card to make it pop
That's right I used the crystal effects on the eye of the feathers. What do you think, does it make it pop do you think? Anyway I hope you like my card. And until next time stay well and happy crafting Tam xx

4 comments:

  1. very pretty card. Thanks for joining at Colour Me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for leaving a comment. I had a lot of fun making this project xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Tamie,
    Your Peacock looks stunning in his purple outfit. The silver embossing and Wisteria Wonder is a perfect combination. Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me...!
    Hugs Antonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a lovely comment, you can come back anytime lol! Yes I loved making this one and the silver is just gorgeous with wisteria wonder xx

      Delete