Friday, 14 August 2015

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop


 Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog for July. This month we are excited to show off some of the amazing bundles available in the just released 2015 – 2016 Annual Catalogue. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. ...
You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Tamieluvscraft2 or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting
Tamieluvscraft2.
So this months challenge was a stampin stack.  So three cards using the same bundle


For mine I decided to use the Watercolour Wings Bundle, I mean why not, seriously who doesn't love butterflies....


This one I got a little smart and used two bundles the Watercolour Wings again and the Six Sided Sampler Bundle.


Last and Definitely not least is my card I made for my beautiful little Granddaughters Birthday witch is today. Again I used two bundles The Watercolour Wings and the Flower Patch Bundle.


 How gorgeous is her little bling butterfly!!!? 

Thanks for taking part in our blog hop, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog -Tamieluvscraft2, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting Tam xx

16 comments:

  1. a card for my beautiful little girl, you are so crafty and clever tam <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Tamie....Love them all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Tamie :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so cute, and I am sure your granddaughter will love her card, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great showcase of the versatility of these butterflies. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so much love Butterflies. Your projects are beautiful Tamie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and colours Tamie! Great work with this bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterflies Tamie.....beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butterflies are my favourite! Love the little bling butterfly on the last card Tamie...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Tamie. I would never of thought of adding hexagons and butterflies together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The six sided sampler and Watercolor Wings pair so well, Your cards are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete