Sunday, 9 August 2015

Mojo Monday #409

Yay I am back again for another weeks challenge with Mojo Monday #409. I really do struggle with DSP and am trying to force myself to use it because I love the designs so much. Normally I try to keep everything I use in the challenges current but this week I decided to use the retired Cannery Framelits, and I am hanging my head in shame here as it is actually the first time I have EVER used it (slaps own hand) I hope you like it. It is certainly something a little different from what I normally create so please leave comments on your opinion and suggestions to improve :). The DSP I used is Farmers Market, I used several different sheets out of the pack. I stamped with Old Olive for the sentiment and to sponge the 'jar'. Early Espresso Bakers Twine was used for the lid ribbon
and no the peach isn't a stamp, I cut it out of the DSP, Isn't it exquisite!!!!
Well until next time happy crafting and stay well Tam xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea cutting out the peach. Great use of DSP and the sketch from MOJO monday Tamie.

    ReplyDelete