Sunday, 20 September 2015

September blog hop


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Bog Hop for August. This month our theme is the Newly released (September 1) Holiday Cataloge. We hope you find great inspiration from our projects. Get your pen, drink and wish-list ready! You may be just starting the blog hop here at my blog - Tamie Holt or may have come from the person previous to me in the list below. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Tamie Holt. I haven't done any crafting in a while, family life has been taking up a lot of time, so I was out of my groove, had no idea what to make so decided the first thing I picked up off my desk that was unopened would be what I used.... That happened to the the Hearth and Home Framelit Dies. So I cut it out in Whisper White and then proceeded to make the 'view'on a piece of cardstock. I saw it while driving the car, well not exactly i was driving down the road not in the water, it was more the colours that I loved. So anyhoo I stuck my window to my view and then the trouble started.... What colour is my room meant to be??? Very Vanilla, nope boooring, Pink Pirouette, nope a bit girly. Finally settled on Pool Party because it made me feel warm and happy. Sentiment OMG, well long story short I went rummaging on my desk for more unopened/ unused product and found the Thinking of You stamp out of the Embellished Ornaments stamp set, it was stamped in Daffodil Delight shadowed with Pink Pirouette. I grabbed a bit of Bermuda Bay Bakers twine and made the sentiment into a wall frame. I used a small brad to 'hang'it off. Well that's my creation for this month, I hope you liked it or maybe got some ideas from it. Be sure to hop all of the way through the blog hop and check out everyones creativity.


Until next time stay well and happy crafting.  Tam xx

13 comments:

  1. Just love what you have done with the frame die Tamie. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the window detail. Great job Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The window is so sweet! Great card Tamie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the scene through the window, looks like a watercolour painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. A room with a view .. Good job Tamie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that view, great card Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card Tamie.....looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hanging tag is such a good idea, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Tamie. The view you have created through the window is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very creative indeed Tamie, love it! My next order has to include the window framelit. I'm seeing just too many wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete