Sunday, 17 January 2016

Crazy Crafters January SAB blog hop with Connie Stewart

Hi all and welcome to the Crazy Crafters January blog hop featuring the gorgeous Connie Stewart as our guest.
This month we are excited to show off our Sale-a-Bration products.  We hope you find some terrific inspiration from all of the gorgeous makings. So be sure to go through our whole hop so you don't miss any exciting creations.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Tamie Holt or you may have come from the person previous to me which is Jessie Holton.  Be sure to look further down for the full line up to continue your journey on this blog hop.


.

So for this months project I used the new The Sky is The Limit stamp set that you can get FREE if you spend $90 on any current product.  There is so much that can be done with this set and I can't wait to make more things with it.  The first card I have made is by far my favourite, but I love them all (leave your comments on which is your favourite).  My daughter absolutely loves the world, all different countries so as soon as this embossing folder came out I knew I had to get it.  The colours used are Marina Mist, which I sponged direct onto the embossing folder.  Wild Wasabi for the land and Smoky Slate for the plane and the sentiment.  By the way who loves the Wink of Stella pens??? Oh my goodness they are awesome.  I can see me needing to buy a lot of those lol.  I used the pens on the propellers of each of the planes and on the sentiments ;)


I have used the same set here but for this one I used Real Red ink and stamped direct to the NEW Perfectly Artistic sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper.  Which you can get FREE when you order $90 of any current product.  They are in a pack with lots of different colours, so beautiful.


This is the other side of the same Perfectly Artistic DSP.  So pretty.  I can see me using a lot of this one its so pretty and subtle.


Well until next time stay well and happy crafting xx

30 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning how you have created all these cards, just love them all. Well Done!! Angexx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment Ange and thank you for leaving a message :)

      Delete
  2. Great Cards Tamie....they are just awesome....love love love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inclusions of the banner - fits in with the plane theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comment and compliment Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I love that stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you've created with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous is the sponging! Great cards Tamie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So hard to choose but I think I like the first card best, love how you've coloured in the world! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for leaving your opinion :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations Tamie - The Sky is the limit with these great card. I can see these cards been CASED big time especially the first one. How you have coloured the land mass is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be very exciting Christine, the thought of others liking my projects enough to CASE them would bring me great joy

      Delete
  10. Love these Tam. Great use of the stamp set and papers. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Michelle. the papers are gorgeous aren't they

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. thank you so much for the compliment Sara

      Delete
  12. Awesome work Tamie! I love that plane and DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cards Tamie! wow you have been a super busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kylie. They were super fun to make :)

      Delete