Friday, 1 January 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #217 You Got This

Hi welcome to my first blog of 2016.

All those new years resolutions floating around... What's yours?  I have a goal I'm not big on resolutions, my goal is to post at least once a week, I would love to do it daily but I'm not sure I can do that. So here is my card for this week (be sure to check in often or subscribe as I may be able to get to do them more often some weeks). I decided to do a challenge today and so I decided to join FMS217.  I loved this sketch for the simplicity of the design.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/
For my card I have used the You've Got This stamp set.  I stamped the background in Tip Top Taupe ink, the stem I did in Certainly Celery.  The flower, sentiment and sponging I did in Delightful Dijon.

I simply put some two way glue on the stems and popped some Dimensionals under the flower and sentiment and voilah.

So I hope you like it and be sure to leave a comment as I love feedback.  And don't forget to subscribe... then you'll never miss a post.

Well until next time happy crafting and stay well xx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the yellow flowers against that wonderful background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower is so pretty against that grungy background. I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete