Friday, 8 January 2016

#GDP017 Bloomin Hearts

Oh! My! Goodness!  I am so excited!  NEW PRODUCTS...! (could you hear me singing that? lol. Add to that a Brian King Challenge and I am in heaven.  
Have you ever seen something in a catalogue and instantly loved it?  Yeah me too this is one of the many of those (so be prepared for lots of new creations with the new products coming your way).

So this is my spin on the GDP017 challenge.  These colours are gorgeous, and i couldn't think of a nicer collection of colours to work with for this product.

So my base was Very Vanilla.  Everything was Very Vanilla actually.  The Bloomin Heart Thinlits Dies are just out of this world, I gently sponged the cut out image with Crumb Cake Ink on a sponge dauber. I cut out enough flowers to cover the blank spaces and sponged the edges with Rose Red.  I thin put a post it note through the big shot so i had a stencil to sponge Rose Red directly to the card front to give a little more colour. The center of the flower cut outs I defined using a little Garden Green ink on my Aqua Painter and I also used tiny silver brads which i white embossed and then coloured with Garden Green ink and the clear embossed. The stamp set used for the sentiment was First Sight.  The words are in crumb cake and the little leaves are in Garden Green and from the same stamp set.  I added a little linen ribbon to finish it off. Sponged the edges of the card front and the sentiment and assembled it.

So I hope you get a little joy from my card and maybe a little inspiration.  If you have anything you would like to know that i haven't covered here be sure to contact me and I'll answer as soon as I see your message.

Remember now is The most exciting time of the year for us with the release of the brand new Occasions and SAB cattys.  You can see the links for these as well as the Annual catalog on the side of my blog. Also this is the best time of year to join if you have been considering it.  Our sign up kit now has an additional $30 of free product on top of the already awesome deal.  So be sure to let me know if you would like more information.

Well until next time stay well and happy crafting xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tamie.....love the way you used the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Tamie, you use of the colours is simply delightful, and I adore the sentiment, just perfect for such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Tamie! I love how you have subtly used the colours in the combo. Very elegant card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Kylie. It was great participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tamie! This project is one of my most popular pins this week and is being highlighted on my blog today. Thanks for sharing. Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete