Sunday, 10 January 2016

Grateful Bunch Occasions Catalog Timeless Texture First Sight

Todays card I made just because... I went to my Exciting New Products and wanted to use a bunch of them together. So this is what I came up with.  There is three layers to the card.  All on Very Vanilla Card.

The bottom layer I left plain.  The second layer I used the leafy (kinda right) image from the Timeless Textures Set.  I stamped it with Crumb Cake and sponged the edges with Cajun craze about 5mm in from the edge, and then around the outside with Crumb Cake.

Top layer I stamped with the wood grain stamp from Timeless Textures set I stamped it with Soft Suede stamped off once. then I used the big filigree stamp from First Sight stamp stet for the background for the flowers to sit on. and the little leaves around the edges from the same set.  I lightly sponged the whole card front with Crumb Cake ink (very sparingly) and then sponged around the edges first with Cajun Craze then Crumb Cake.

The flowers, omg the flowers. I have been waiting for something like this to come out since I joined lol. These flowers are from the new Grateful Bunch stamp set.  I inked the stamps in the So Saffron ink pad then added a little Cajun Craze to the centre of each flower with my Stampin' Write marker.  I then shaped them with my scoring tool (I will do a video soon on how I do that) I sponged a little more colour into them to suit my taste with those same two colours then I layered them up.  Some are on Stampin' Dimensionals and some are straight to card.  The sentiment came from the Grateful bunch set too, I stamped in Crumb cake and did a little soft sponging with all of the colours I have used in the card to soften it. Added some antique Brads and adhered with Dimensionals.  Layered the card up and here we are :).

Well I hope you like it be sure to leave a comment, I love hearing from people.  And of course if you have any questions or want me to do any particular stamp set or technique send me a message :)

Also if you are interested in buying any product or joining my team (Crazy Crafters is the highest performing team in Australia ;) and you will become part of it yippie) be sure to click the appropriate links above.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting xx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning looking forward to the video on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll hopefully have it ready for Wednesday. Thanks for the beautiful comment

      Delete
  2. Followed your link from facebook. Its such a beautiful card...love the colors and the gorgeous flowers. Do visit me too when you can
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hunny. I have visited your blog. beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card. Wish I was assigned talented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you make gorgeous creations. Do you have a blog at all. I will come have a look.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Wish I was assigned talented

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Tamie. You just increased my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose. Lol happy to help xx

      Delete