Saturday, 20 February 2016

Fab Friday 81 Challenge It's My Party

Hi everyone so nice to be back at my desk.  Todays blog is a challenge, it's for the Fab Friday challenge. I happened across Justin K's entry for this and thought it was gorgeous so thought I would have a bash at the design. Here it is...

So for this card I used Whisper White Card as the base then I went to my new papers I got as a prize, super excited about them.  I chose to use the It's my Party, because it's scrumptious!  And I cut a doily from our large Delicate Doilies. I cut the little banners to size and layered them up.


I then made "the cutest little paper bow ever" to place at the top of the card.  The sentiment was stamped on a strip of Sahara Sand Card in versamark that I heat embossed with white embossing powder it came from the Perfect Pairings stamp set which you can get FREE at the moment if you spend $90 (among many other awesome products). 


So if you're an Australian resident be sure to click on the catalogs on the sides to see them all and make up your wishlist.

Well I hope you like my creation this time and until next time stay well and happy crafting :)

7 comments:

  1. So glad you joined us! That bow is adorable and don't you just love that DSP? What a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that's the tiniest, most perfect bow ever! What a fun card - love those tiny balloons, too! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamie!
    I'm happy that you decided to play along at Fab Friday, thanks for joining us! Love your bright and pretty birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Tamie! It couldn't say "happy" anymore than it already does. I absolutely adore that tiny bow. I'm so happy you played along with this FabFriday sketch challenge - I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card! And that bow is absolutely the cutest bow ever! So great that you won this paper too...I love it and I'm so glad there are a ton of sheets in the pack! thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete