Sunday, 21 February 2016

Patty Bennet Case Crazy Crafters Blog Hop


 
Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop for February.  This month we thrilled to have the always gorgeous Patty Bennet as our inspiration.  Our Theme this month is C.A.S.E. Patty, easier said than done hey... (such a talented lady, difficult to choose one project).
 
You may just be starting out here at my blog - Tamie Holt or you may have come from the person previous to me, gorgeous Rosealie Desmond.
Be sure to click the next button to ensure you don't miss any of the gorgeous creations posted this month.
So here is a picture from Pattys blog, this is what I decided to case.  Read on to see my effort.
 
 
As you can see Patty used a super cute box bought from Stampin' Up!©, sadly I didn't have one so instead I created one.  I used an A4 sheet of Naturals Ivory cardstock and guestimated how to make it and hey presto... (yes I am chuffed with myself for that effort!).
 

So I used the Naturals Ivory for the box and the strip in the centre of the card and the sentiment.  I stamped the Hardwood Stamp in Sahara Sand.  The flowers (Flower Patch and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets) and butterfly (Watercolour Wings) were stamped with Watermelon Wonder.  I used Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Ribbon on the box.  Add a few Basic Rhinestones and Voila. 

Well I hope you love what I have made and if you have any questions be sure to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. 
Until next time stay well and happy crafting xx
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning arrangement of projects. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your coordinating card and box. Simply stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Tamie....these are just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh so pretty Tamie! Love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty little set! Love the colour combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Wooden Box looks great. Really nice set

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little set!! Very cool indeed Tamie XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Tamie! Great colours - so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..thanks for the reminder of those projects.. feels like decades ago, but it wasn't! :) Love your versions.. thanks for letting me hop with you this month!

    ReplyDelete