Thursday, 10 March 2016

#GDP026

Hi folks it's been a little while and I've been itching to get back into the craft area.  Today I sat down and wrote some goals and I saw the sketch that is pictured below and thought I have to play along with that one. 

So come on in and take a look
 http://www.global-design-project.com/
This sketch was made by Teneale Williams who of course is also a member of the Artisian design team.  Super talented lady, oh my gosh!
 
 
This is my take on the design....  Have you ever had a colour you so desperately don't want to retire?  Yeah I guess everyone does lol, this is one of my fave colours of all time Blackberry Bliss.  I've layered up Sahara Sand and Whisper White with Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.  The smallest (top piece of Sahara Sand I stamped the swirly image out of First Sight in Versamark.  I heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.  The little heart (also from First Sight) I stamped with white StayzOn allowed it to dry then got out my markers and coloured in the pattern , I was underwhelmed but decided to add a little Wink of Stella (everything gets better with sparklies right...) and got so excited!!!!
 
 
The wink of wonder picked up the colour and spread it around much better, yes I was super super excited. I  then stamped the sentiment out of First Sight on a bit of scrap Whisper White in Backberry Bliss.  I put a bit of Sahara Sand behind it and lay the edges on the Blackberry Bliss ink pad to show up the edge. A few Dimenstionals here and some snail adhesive there and Voila!
 
I hope you like it, be sure to leave me a comment, lol makes me feel special hahahahaha.
 
Well until next time stay well and happy crafting xx Tamie

5 comments:

  1. Good on you for setting some goals Tamie! Super proud of you. Love the colours that you have chosen, stunning card - Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Tamie, actually I love everything about it!
    The colour combo is delicious and the layout is perfect. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous card Tamie! I too am not looking forward to saying farewell to Blackberry Bliss! Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Tamie! Great pairing of Blackberry Bliss with Sahara Sand - brilliant. And I love the detailed swirls behind the heart. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete