Friday, 18 March 2016

Kylie Bertucci crazy crafters highlight

Hi everyone, so glad you could join me again. I am joining in in the Crazy Crafters Highlight again tonight and hope you love the project too.

Reverse bokeh.... Well at least that's what I call it now hahahaha.  I was showing some of my fellow stamping friends my awesome Bokeh technique cards I was doing for the first time and I was told um love bokeh is using white.... I thought I was clever making up the name lol. 

This card has been made entirely of Whisper White cardstock. The panel on the front was stamped using the large stamp from the First Sight Stamp set with Versamark and white heat embossed.  I then punched circles out of some scrap paper and got out my Bermuda Bay Lost Lagoon Soft Sky and Tempting Turquoise Ink pads and sponge daubers and had a party, so love the effect!  For the sentiment I got out my Hello stamp, from the Hello stamp set and my Stampin' Write markers in the same colours and went pen to stamp to add colours going from lightest to darkest. I gave it a quick spritz of water and stamped direct onto the card.  I added a little Wink of Stella to the sentiment.
Super Quick, Super Simple and Super Clean. But very beautiful at the same time and even better this could be used for anyone because the colours are perfect

Hope you like it and until next time stay well and happy crafting xx 

5 comments: