Saturday, 12 March 2016

Kylie Bertucci's International blog hop

I was invited to join this blog hop by our famous leader ('our' being the crazy crafters) Kylie Bertucci.  I am so excited to be taking part in this hop, because I was chatting with Kylie on the phone and she told me about it it I figured I HAD to join in, not one I wanted to miss at all.  So here I am doing this blog post.  

The card I made is super simple and that makes it lovely to me.  The layout I have used is actually one from the #GPD026 which I have already entered but enjoyed doing so much I thought I would incorporate it into this card too.

So without further ado here it is.....


I stamped the flower from the Rose Wonder stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock in black Memento ink and coloured it in with Blackberry Bliss ink using my blender pens.  I fussycut the edges, yes there are framelits but I find fussycutting theraputic (I even have the framelits lol).  I added a little Wink of STella to each petal and ran my Basic Black Marker around the edge of the flower.

 I got my Very Vanilla Card base, cut another piece of VV and cut it a little smaller in width to fit the card, I sponged the edges with BB and glued it down with snail adhesive. Timeless Textures was the next stamp set I used.  I took the little grid stamp and inked it with Crumb Cake and stamped it twice. Then I got the wrought iron looking thingy (technical terminology there) and inked it up with Versamark, I then heat embossed some silver powder.  Then I lay the flower on top using dimenionals to stick it down.  Last up I used the sentiment from Wetlands stamp set in BB ink to match cut it into a little banner and stuck it down with dimentionals too.

Hope you love it as much as I do.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Tamie...I love the colour of your rose..so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning Tamie! You have done an incredible job with this card - I have pinned it. Appreciate you adding your picture and link for the blog highlight this week. I hope you play along again in April.

    ReplyDelete