Sunday, 31 July 2016

Crazy Crafters CASEing TAmie White Blog Hop

Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop, every month we CASE an amazing demonstrator and this month is no different.
This months Star Person to CASE is none other than Tami White. 
I have to tell you I got great joy out of researching for this blog hop simply because of this womans gorgeous infectious smile.
 
So this is what I chose to CASE.  I love the design and it is totally different to anything I have done before so I thought that was a good one to have a go at (plus it made me use DSP which I fail at lol).  I have only made the card for this hop but hopefully sometime soon I will get around to making the box too.
Image result for tami white Timeless Elegance Gift Set Part 1
Click Tami's beautiful picture and you will be taken to a video link.
 
So this card was made using the Playful Pallette DSP.  The Falling Flowers, Thankful Thoughts and the Grateful Bunch Stamp Sets.  The colour are the new In Colours.
 
Please note I have not mentioned the Framelit that is used to cut out the swirl pattern, I do not have it but definitely recommend getting it (not sure why I didn't get it, guessing I typed in the wrong number on my order *sad face*) also there is a punch for the small three flowers, I fussy cut because I didn't want the little borders on this card.
 
Well I hope you like my creation.
Please hop around all of the other participants in the hop (the full lineup is below) and if you have time leave a note it really does make our day. 
Until next time Stay Well and Happy Crafting. 
 
PS

21 comments:

  1. Awesome card Tamie! So glad you got to play along with this fantastic hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the colors on this card. Great job. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tamie! You definitely succeeded with the DSP on this card. LOL. Love those blossoms too; the colours you chose are so pretty. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie you have captured this case without doubt. I love the DSP and the combinations you have used - great creation xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great case and card Tamie - The flowers and dsp works so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very bright and colorful card. Good case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card! I'm not a huge fan of the Playful Palette DSP - but you've really made it work! I may have to revise my opinion now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Tamie and good to see you hopping with us. Your colour choice is gorgeous. Well done and thanks for sharing!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, what a pop of colour, great card Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color choice, DSP and stamp set. They look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Tamie. The colour combination is gorgeous. I'm so happy to see you crafting, hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I just love this card and how you have used the dsp. It's a WOW card. Well Done. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card Tamie.....loving the colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOve the card Tami -so great to see you on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a pretty card that you have made, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super, super card Tamie. You have put so much into this card, it is gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Tamie. Love the colour combination and all those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! So much work has gone into this card & it looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete