Sunday, 14 August 2016

August crazy crafters blog hop feat Jennifer Michalski

 
 Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop featuring Jennifer.  In this blog we are CASEing Jennifers gorgeous work.
So this is the card I decided to CASE.  Mainly because it's heading up to my little granddaughters second birthday so thought this would suit the occasion splendidly because it's super cute.

 
To do my case, I have to first up admit I have used a retired set of framelits that could quite easily be substituted with the current Layering Circles Framelits (yep, still on the list lol), moving on.  I used the confetti Hearts Border Punch for the  adorable hearts.  And the stamp set used was the Fairy Celebration (OMG love it!).  The colours used were Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight.  Now I hear you asking but how did she do that numeral two... well, that was me feeling super clever (yes it happens on occasion), as we didn't have a 2 that was suitable here in the collection *sad face*.  Sooooo, I grabbed the ? and the Z out of the Letters For You stamp set and Voila!  Super cool I know lol.  Now of course you have noticed that this is a shaker card.  So to do this I simply used some acetate sheet that came off a photopolymer Stamp Set I have brought in the past and used some of the new Foam Adhesive Strips. I put in the heart punchies and a teeny bit of Dazzling Diamonds and there is the completed card.

So by the time this post goes live I will be at my little Miss's party.  I hope you love it as much as I'm sure she will.

As with all of the hops I am involved in please be sure to hop on by to all of the other peoples blogs, and if you have the time please leave us a little message, it really makes our day (the full lineup is below so if you get lost just revert back to here.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting. Tamie
  

38 comments:

  1. Very nice card Tamie....the colours look fab and love the fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cute card Tamie. Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie, you are genius! Your take on this card is nothing short of amazing! All of your wonderful additions, make it perfect for that special girl. I am honored that your team chose to case my creations, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to case you. Thank you for your kind words xx

      Delete
  4. Love this card Tamie, such a bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, love seeing your face pop up in my comments xx

      Delete
  5. so cute Tammie, love all of those little hearts, great CASE. I am sure any little girl will love this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. Can never go wrong with hearts hey

      Delete
  6. Wow what a great use of those little fairies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose, they're super special aren't they

      Delete
  7. I bet this card went down a storm! Great CASE Tamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure did, she wanted to get the glitter out though lol. note to self buy her a pack of glitter for next birthday

      Delete
  8. Tammie this is devine - love the fairies and the colours just scream "party!!" xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks Leisa, it sure was a pleasure to make, smiled the whole time

      Delete
  9. That's awesome! Perfect for any little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card with the new fairy stamp set. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and this Fairy set Tamie. The shaker element and colours look fabulous! Great ingenuity with the 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's high praise as your creations are always amazing! Thank you

      Delete
  12. I want to be 2 years of age again. How bright and happy is this card. Love, Love, Love it Tami.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOuldn't it be heaven Christine... yell and you get whatever your heart desires lol

      Delete
  13. I bet your granddaughter loved this card, it's adorable & can you please make me one for my birthday next year? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you send me your address I will for sure Jessie lol

      Delete
  14. Love your card! I also love stamp set, and being able to make the wings from a butterfly punch just makes it that much better! I'm trying to add my name to your email list, but, my computer goes wonky whenever I try. please, add me to your email list. Thank YOU, both for the card and your email list! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried to make wings with the puch yet, I will have to give that a go :)

      Delete
  15. This is such a cute card for a gorgeous little two year old! You can't go wrong with a fairy card and it's a shaker card too - bonus!well done on a lovely card Tamie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. thanks for your kind words Vanessa

      Delete
  17. Gorgeous card Tami. I really like your bright colour combination. A super cute shaker card any 2 yr old will love.

    ReplyDelete