Friday, 26 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Team Highlight



Hello and welcome to this weeks Team Highlights.  This week the theme is encouragement.  It is so easy to give encouragement, all it takes is words they are free and so easy to share.  Too often these days people are so quick to pull others down instead of prop them up which is sad.  So I knew I wanted to be a part of this weeks Highlight. If you like my card you can vote for it by clicking on Kylie Bertucci's blog
   
 I love this sentiment out of the new Thankful Thoughts stamp set.  It's nice to see that I'm not the only one who makes up silly nonsense words lol.  This card was super easy to make, all stamping was done with versamark in and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I love the flourish out of the Falling Flowers Stamp Set and the flowers are super pretty too.  The colours used were the new In Colours Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo.  Remember if you would like to vote for my creation Click Here to vote for it

Well I hope you like my project.  Until next time... Stay well and Happy Crafting.  Tamie

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Tamie, I adore your card. The colours, your technique of blending looks soft like cotton wool balls. Truly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine, it looks even prettier in person lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your card Tamie, very feminine. The resist and blending is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sponging against the clear heat embossing is so easy on the eye. I love this card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Tamie. I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tamie, great choice of sentiments. Love the colours amd your embossed resist ink blending - compliments the softly falling flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card! I love that colour combo!

    ReplyDelete