Sunday, 25 September 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Paula Dobson


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop Featuring Paula Dobson.  This month is sure to  have heaps of fantastic creations as there were so many awesome ones to choose.  If  you have the time please be sure to leave a comment on everyone in the hops post as we love the feedback,  the full list of the participants is at the bottom of the post.

 This is the card I chose to case,  I love the colouring and the layout is gorgeous.




And this is my take on it. The colours used are peekaboo peach and sweet sugarplum and old olive.  I stamped with versamark down the left side of the card too.




Until next time stay well and Happy Crafting.  Tamie xx

16 comments:

  1. Love the case Tamie and the colours are soo gorgeous - that Peekaboo Peach is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Tamie, the colours are so luscious x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tamie.....I just love the tones of the colours you have chosen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Case Tamie you have really done this justice the colour and detail is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one word for it - Gorgeous! The colour is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this one, just love this flower it's beautiful what you have created. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such beautiful watercolouring & I love the Peach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Tamie. Gorgeous colouring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tamie. It looks so pretty in peach :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my Tamie - you have nailed this! I love your colour choices for this lovely card. Thanks so much for allowing me to hop with you xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr25 September 2016 at 19:25

    SUPERBES

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a beautiful card. I like your colours blending!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love your card Tamie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Tamie, just beautiful, the colours, the embellishments, just perfect, awesome CASE

    ReplyDelete