Monday, 12 September 2016

Sarah Berry Case

Yesterday I was part of a blog hop with the Crazy Crafters featuring Sarah Berry and CASEing her. Click Here if you missed the post.  As I mentioned in the post Sarah has so many awesome creations that it's really difficult to choose just one so I decided to CASE her two days in a row so I could make another of her cards.  This one was super cute and I couldn't resist playing with it because as soon as I saw it I had an idea in mind, however as ideas sometimes go it didn't work out because I couldn't find my texture stuff (I know my names are great hahaha) to do what I intended but I had a great time anyway.






The joy of CASEing is that it has so many meanings, I like Copy And Selectively Edit.  With that in mind I made this little cutie into a full sized card.

Only Whisper White Cardstock was used for this project.  The stamp set I used here is I Think You're Great.  The colours used are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay.  I used a little Silver Metallic Thread. and the beautiful stars were made using the Hearts and Stars Decorative Masks, ink and sponge daubers. Add a little Snail, some dimensionals and a glue dot and you end up with this delightful card.

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Until next time stay well and happy crafting. Tamie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment