Friday, 25 November 2016

Kylie Betucci Crazy Crafters Highlight


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters Highlights this week.  Holy dooley the weeks are flying by now! Not long until the kids are out from school for a nice big break.  
This week I wanted to share my "Happy" cards.  If anyone is like me they hate waste.  So, I originally was only making one card, but that soon snowballed into three lol. 
I love using my Aqua Painters and Blender Pens and wanted to have a try at using the Whisper White Craft Ink.  So I got a little piece of scrap Basic Black.  I stamped using versamark and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  Then grabbed my pen and started playing.  Well... I liked it that much I couldn't throw away the scrap and decided to make a card out of it.  Because happiness is great and I love these thinlits I thought this would be a perfect pairing for the scrap.  What I did was use the 'negative' on this card and that of course is why I then needed to make another card, because I didn't want to waste the cut out (if I put it aside for a rainy day it just ends up in a pile from when I used to do that and gets forgotten) so I made the next card....
 
 

 This card was done the exact same way.  Using the Hello You Thinlits for the sentiment and the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set.  I love how both of these cards turned out.  Now, its not easy to see by the photograph but I used the thinlit to cut out the happy from the black cardstock so I could lay the white in it whic means, yeah you guessed it I needed to make another card.....


This card was super simple I simply cut out the backing with the Detailed Floral Thinlits in the Glimmer Paper and Popped the sentiment up on dimensionals that I had cut down so it couldn't be seen behind the lettering

  

So that's my little bundle of 'Happiness' for the day .  I hope you have enjoyed my projects and I would love it if you voted for me, you can do that by CLICKING HERE.  
I also love hearing back from you so please leave me a comment if you have the time :-)

Until next time Stay Well and Happy Crafting. Tamie xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a bold set of cards, love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Tamie - Just absolutely love them. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white craft ink on black Tamie - STUNNING! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. White ink on black has real "wow factor" gorgeous job Tamie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Tamie....I am liking that white on black very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - THREE cards! I REALLY love the black with the craft ink! Stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete